I dedicate this post to people who have to permanently deal with changing their home address. Believe me, in this topic I am a specialist. This year I had to changed my address 4 times and with every new move I learn new things. We are not always able to pack everything we want, but with those few rules we can make the new place feels like home.
1. Fragnance – the favourite one we will recognize everywhere:) Why not take it into your new place?
2. Bed – the most important furniture in our life:) If all of the rooms are not finished yet, let’s take a special care of the bedroom. It is supposed to be a place of rest, so don’t put there unnecessary pieces. Warm colors and natural materials will provide you the perfect relax atmosphere. Always start to organize your new life from here:)
3. Photos – thanks to them we will have our best memories always near. They will definitely warm up your space.
4. Family keepsakes -they require special attention while moving but, nothing else will make a new place feels more like home.
5. Books – the best solution for upcoming long fall evenings.
6. Boxes in your favourite colors – sometimes we can’t afford to buy new furniture right after moving in and that’s why boxes are our life – and space savers. Nothing can be more practical than them – especially if you consider another address changing in the future.
7. Warm blankets, pillows – when we can not afford furniture change we have to play with decorations. Let’s create your own corner where you can finally rest, the right colors and materials will warm each interior up.
8. Inspirational quotes – great photos alternative, perfect tool for make new place more you.
9.Fresh flowers – the most beautiful decoration, who can resist them?
10. Your favourites rituals – it the end of this whole moving in revolution, make yourself some home spa and enjoy the new journey in your life 🙂