It’s amazing how fast time flows, I have the impression that I wrote this article yesterday. A lot was happening this week, because of that the Sunday series “Your interiors” will be postponed and published on Tuesday. I promise – it’s worth to wait for 🙂
What’s interesting this week? Let’s check this short review.
1. The media we eat for 12 hours on average a day constitute the bulk of the ideas we consume. What’s the right balance for a healthy mind?You will find the complete article HERE.
2. Jennifer Aniston’s interior designer Stephen Shadley talks with Architectural Digest Editor-in-Chief Amy Astley about the ‘zen’ style and designs of the new home Aniston shares with husband Justin Theroux. Check out THIS Architectural Digest video.
3. How to perceive the house and what creates home we will read in Filip Springer’s column for the Polish edition VOGUE.
“I started to ask people what home means for them. Most of them were crying while answering this question.” – we read.
4. Great Monday’s energy boost, Globstory episode “Budget travelling for busy people (vlog from Greece). For all who would like to travel and have no idea where to start.
5. The Best Luxury Easter Eggs Of 2018 – HERE.
Have a great Monday!!!:)